Explore Georgia: Warm Springs


                                  


                              

After a recent hike on Pine Mountain, we found the cutest little cafe in Warm Springs, Georgia to grab a bite of lunch, Lightnin' Bugs Bakery & Cafe.  I had driven through Warm Springs once a long time ago, and fell in love with the character of the little town full of history and charm. I promised myself that one day I'd make it back to this little town to do a little exploring and was so glad I finally did.


                                 

When you walk into the building, you would swear that Joanna Gaines had been there to help with the decor.  It is perfectly decorated with a mix of rustic, farmhouse charm and I just had to snap a few photos with my phone to share with you.  

                                     

Lots of white shiplap and exposed brick on the walls.....the perfect combination.


The food was absolutely delicious and the service top notch!  Some of the nicest people you will ever meet!

                                     

I fell in love with this light fixture!


We left with full bellies and feeling like we had just shared a meal with family and friends.  I highly recommend this sweet little cafe if you are ever in the area and looking for great food and impeccable service. 



Labels: