In my salvage dreams


I was so happy to receive a personal invitation to the "soft" opening of a salvage store in the Middle Georgia area.  7th Street Salvage is a 10,000 square foot facility in Macon, Georgia offering architectural salvage, antiques, and vintage finds for your home.  


Front Entrance
I had a great time looking around and a hard time deciding what my first purchase would be....because there will definitely be more trips in the near future! 


So many types of mantels to choose from!


Door after door



Owners Brent and Catherine Meyer (far right and middle) 


This beautiful wrought iron fencing is 120 years old and was originally in Rose Hill Cemetery in Macon, Ga.  The owners purchased it from Alan Walden (co-founder of Capricorn Records) and his wife.  The fencing had been left to Capricorn Records back in the 70's. I'm sure many in the Middle Georgia area would love to have a piece of this history in their homes.  





Like I told you in my Instagram stories.....Corbel Heaven!!!














Be sure to follow them on Facebook and Instagram for any upcoming classes they offer.




Vintage Tile






I want a glass bowl full of these!






Lots of lighting options


There was also a lovely refreshment area in the back room perfectly styled with vintage pieces. 

Thanks again to 7th Street Salvage for this fun opportunity!  Now I have a go-to place for regular treasure hunting 💓


Labels: , , ,